Spese di spedizione
Italia: gratuite sopra i 65 €
Europa: gratuite sopra i 200 €
Attention: choose your variant from the drop-down menu above
- Mural DECORATION, ARTWORK for HORECA, COMPOSITION of several decorative elements, mounted on round wooden embroidery frames, inserts in stained wood and with gold leaf, subjects printed on canvas
- Accessories: dyed poplar shapes and gold leaf inserts
- Frames diameter: 13.5 cm (crescent moon) - 16.5 cm (moon phases) - 24 cm (moon-gingko biloba) - 26.5 cm (moon/elysium) - 31 cm (whales-floating)
- Support: treated cotton canvas
- What's special: the accessories are decorated with the gold leaf gilding technique, hand made. They are fixed on the canvas and give rise to a three-dimensional effect. The frames are wooden embroidery hoops.
becomes a source of pure inspiration by generating unusual decorative shapes, almost a dreamlike EMBROIDERY framed by wooden embroidery hoops.
A DREAM told through soft, delicate colors like sunrise's and small precious accents.
WALL DECORATION for INTERIORS, ARTWORK for HO.RE.CA., 5 decorative wall elements set on canvas, framed with wooden embroidery frames, GOLD LEAF precious details, handmade in ITALY.
- It is an ORIGINAL and UNUSUAL composition
- You can buy it to furnish the LIVING or where you are comfortable looking at "the sky in a room"
- Sometimes you can buy it as a gift to a truly special person
- It represents a DREAM
- It is suitable for decorating CHARMING ROOMS
- You hang it on the wall
- It is an UNUSUAL and perfect gift for visionary WEDDINGS
There is a STORY written inside the PACKAGING
Delivery time: 10 days, but sometimes we're faster.
transform the inspiration
of a DREAM by using contemporary materials, such as CANVAS, and ancient ones such as GOLD LEAF DECORATION& nbsp;
objects that live on their own energy
can an embroidery hoop become a frame? We thought that to physically define a DREAM we needed something special.
to feel good
the places where we live deserve a special attention to find details that allow the HARMONY to enter and stop, perhaps on a wall, and then accompany our breaks with amiable lightness